AETREX INTRODUCES HEALTHY, CONTEMPORARY FOOTWEAR STYLES FOR FALL 2015
Tuesday, February 24, 2015
Posted by: NSRA
Introduction of new Sundance collection makes a statement by bringing style and the comfort of cork to cold weather styles – All featuring Aetrex’s “Healthy 3” components for ultimate comfort
Teaneck, NJ (February 12, 2015) - Increasingly, consumers are looking for shoes that are healthy, supportive and fashionable. Aetrex, the global leader in healthy footwear and a pioneer in the comfort footwear category, is introducing fresh additions to its 2015 product lines with the introduction of new, on-trend styles that bring together comfort, function and high-quality craftsmanship. The newest styles offer consumers casual yet sophisticated looking footwear options that can be worn from day to night, all featuring Aetrex’s “Healthy 3” components: Lynco® orthotic footbeds for support, balance and alignment; memory foam cushioning for customization and comfort; and Aegis® anti-microbial technology to protect against fungi, bacteria and odor.
The latest additions for Fall 2015 include the new Sundance by Aetrex collection among other new footwear styles and expanded color offerings featuring natural finishes, vintage leathers and natural textures along with on-trend embellishments such as outside zippers, raised seams and stitch detailing. Inspired by the success of the Aetrex Sandalista Cork Comfort collection, the brand is now taking the comfort of cork to the next level and uniquely incorporating it into a new collection of cold weather styles that have never been seen before. The new Sundance collection features authentic and natural leathers, earth tones, detailed stitching and light-weight materials. In addition, Aetrex will be introducing new styles to the popular Aetrex Essence and Sandalista Cork Comfort lines.
“With our Fall 2015 line, and particularly the new Sundance collection, we’re elevating our product offering by introducing new styles that expertly bring together Aetrex’s signature healthy footwear technology with the latest trends, coloring and detailing,” said Evan Schwartz, president of Aetrex. “Whether it’s riding boots, ankle boots, ballet flats, Mary Janes or oxfords, our Fall 2015 line gives women great-looking and functional footwear options that can be worn from day-to-night without having to sacrifice style for comfort.”
Sundance by Aetrex
Inspired by nature, the Sundance collection leverages natural materials and sustainable raw materials like genuine cork to create a light-weight, stylish shoe with maximum comfort and arch support. All designs have Aetrex’s superior technology, ultra-light cork midsoles for natural shock absorption which give extra support, customization and adjustability without any extra weight.
· Amber – A tall boot featuring cork sole and earth-tone stretch sweater materials. Designed with a side zipper and snap button on the outside. This boot comes in black, pavement and chocolate
· Tessa – A bootie variation with a cork sole and earth-tone stretch sweater materials and raw leathers This universal boot style also hugs the ankle with stretch sweater materials and has a size zipper for easy on-off wear. This boot comes in black, chocolate and bordeaux
· Kerry – A lace up oxford design with tumbled leather and mixed textures and finishes. Designed with raised seems and stitch detailing, this shoe comes in black, multi-grey and merlot
· Talia – Mary Jane design with hook & loop adjustable straps and stitch detailing. This shoe comes in black, pavement, chocolate and cranberry
Essence by Aetrex
The Essence collection integrates modern styles with unique stitch detailing burnished leather and decorative buttons, making them ideal for work or play. This fall, Aetrex is expanding upon its popular Essence Riding Boot by introducing a shorter “ankle boot” variation. The Essence Riding Boot stands out for incorporating soft, stretch sweater material that makes the boot flexible enough to fit and comfortably slide on and off calves of any size. All Essence shoes are designed with Lynco orthotic footbeds, memory foam cushioning and Aegis anti-microbial technology.
· Shauna – A short boot that features a new, modified and sleeker heel and smooth leathers covered by a shaft of stretchy, intricate slit leather netting. This shoe comes in black and dark moss
· Kara – An ankle riding boot with comfortable stretch sweater materials, side zippers and functional and on-trend buckle hardware. This shoe comes in black and burgundy
· Naomi – A mid-calf varnished, leather boot with functional buttons, raised seam detailing and medial side sippers for easy on-off wear. This shoe comes in black and vintage brown
· Leah – The first-ever Aetrex lace up “shoetie” with two-toned colors, natural finishes with color and material blocking. This shoe comes in black, brown mix and grey/black
· Leanne – An asymmetrical slip-on with flexibility featuring a bungee button on the medial side. This shoe comes in black, brown mix and vintage red
· Eva – A slip-on with outside stretch panel, stich detailing and soft burnished leathers. This shoe comes in black, grey and cayenne
· Julie – A Mary Jane design with stretchy straps, stich detailing and burnished leathers. This shoes comes in black, grey and java
· Jodi – A ballet flat in rich suede or leather featuring a flower embellishment with built-in arch support, like no other ballet flat on the market. This shoe comes in black, navy and merlot
· Camie – A ballet flat with a sweetheart throat and raised seems that flatters the foot. The shoe features built-in arch support, like no other ballet flat on the market. This shoe comes in leather or suede in black, metallic and merlot
Sandalista Cork Comfort
Accepted by the American Podiatric Medical Association, the Sandalista Cork Comfort collection provides support and comfort that is superior to most footwear on the market. In addition, the Cork Comfort collection is designed with a met bar pod to reduce stress at ball-of-foot, a medial support pod that minimizes over-pronation. It also features adjustable straps for customized comfort and an ultra-light cork midsole for natural shock absorption.
· Sandra – A feminine, Mary Jane slip-on design with hook & loop strap, stitched flower detailing and burnished leathers. This shoes comes in black, taupe and merlot
Aetrex footwear is available in women’s sizes 5-10, 11 (including half sizes and wide sizes) and Euro sizes 35-42. Visit www.aetrex.com for more information and to find local retailers.
About Aetrex Worldwide, Inc.
Aetrex Worldwide, Inc. is widely recognized as the global leader in comfort and wellness footwear products. With fashion, function and quality at the forefront, Aetrex designs and manufactures therapeutic, casual, dress, sandal and athletic footwear for both men and women. Aetrex also developed iStep, the world’s leading digital foot scanning technology, designed to accurately measure feet and determine foot type and pressure points. It is also renowned for its over-the-counter Lynco Orthotics, the world’s #1 foot orthotic system. The New Jersey-based corporation is consistently named one of New Jersey’s Top 100 Privately Held Companies and was also included in NJBIZ’s Top 30 Manufacturing Companies. It has remained privately owned by the Schwartz family for three generations. For additional information, please visit www.aetrex.com.